FIRST STEPS IN BECOMING AN EMPLOYER OF CHOICE (EOC)
- Do a preliminary survey of top management to identify possible support or resistance.
- Do a benchmark study of current EOC firms that you wish to emulate. Place special focus on firms that have “recently” begun/successfully completed the transition to an EOC.
- Do an external PR analysis of the company’s image to assess its current status.
- Appoint a task force to lead the effort.
- Develop a list of the steps others have used to become an EOC.
- Do an internal assessment (gap analysis) of each of our programs that would have to be upgraded including: Read More »