I am pleased to announce that I will be interviewed at The Wall Street Journal’s second Annual Executive Conference Focused Exclusively on America’s Middle Market in Washington, D.C..
On Tuesday, May 24th, Journal editors will interview policy makers, practitioners, and other mid-market experts on the key business issues that affect them including:
- The outlook for U.S. economic and business growth
- How to improve sales growth and talent retention
- Trends in lending, tax policy and regulation that will affect business
- How to manage succession or the sale of a company
- How the coming election will alter the business landscape
- The summit will present two days of high-quality programming, powerful networking opportunities and urgent insights tailored to the business priorities of the middle market executives in attendance.
During my interview on Finding The Best Talent-And Keeping it, I will discuss what are the smartest ways to attract and keep the best and brightest? The Mid-Market accounts for the bulk of new U.S. employment. And competition for talent is getting tighter.
Dr. John Sullivan
Professor, Management | San Francisco State University
Global Editor, Management | The Wall Street Journal