Dr. John Sullivan (HR Professor, Corporate Speaker, and Advisor) speaks with host John Hollon about all things remote work: remote interviewing, remote onboarding, and how to manage a team remotely.
The TalentX Podcast is all about the future of work. Learn from leading HR analysts, industry influencers, people leaders from best-in-class organizations, and other thought-leaders in the talent space as they share how to lead the way in today’s career climate.
These powerful discussions feature key research, insights, experiences, and successes in delivering better work experiences and tales of creating future-proofed workforces. TalentX is committed to delivering authentic conversations around employee engagement, skills development, talent retention, career mobility, AI, workforce agility, meaningful work, and more.
TalentX – The Talent Experience Podcast is powered by Fuel50, the world’s fastest-growing talent experience platform.
Resources Mentioned in this Podcast:
- “Forever” Remote Work – An Unstoppable Trend With An Amazing ROI
- Remote Video Interviews – A Guide For Improving Their Accuracy
- How To Hire “Remote Team Players” – An Idea Stimulator
- Stop Creating Zombie Remote Workers – Use “High-Touch” Remote Onboarding
- High-Touch Tools For Remote Onboarding – Part 1
- High-Touch Tools For Remote Onboarding – Part 2
- Increasing Innovation Among Your Remote Workers – Ideas To Try
- The Downturn Forces These Strategic Pivots In Recruiting
- [SLIDES] Recruiting Needs To Pivot For The Downturn And Upcoming Opportunities
- Onboarding & Orientation Toolkit: Tools That Get New Employees and Transfers Productive Faster