You simply can’t expect to succeed in the highly competitive world of recruiting these days unless you have exceptional recruiters. But, unfortunately, the competition for attracting exceptional recruiters is also intense, so a superior approach is to transform your average performing recruiters into exceptional ones.
Because the talent marketplace, the job search process and the availability of top talent have all changed dramatically, even your most experienced recruiters can struggle unless they update their skill sets and their recruiting tools. Exceptional recruiters, rather than being born, instead produce exceptional results because they are continually developing and learning. There are recruiters who just seem to have that magic touch: They find the best employees and induce them to join the organization, and they do it quickly. They make it look easy—they know and excel at taking the right actions in the key areas that have the most impact on recruiting success.
It may look like rocket science, but it’s not. Any recruiter can excel if he or she learns to use data to identify the best sources, the best referrals, and the best candidate-convincing tools. However, rather than having to go through the painful process of “trial and error learning,” instead skip ahead to learn more about the 10 action steps that can transform any recruiter into an exceptional recruiter. Accelerate your career development by attending our webinar for an in-depth and interactive presentation by Dr. John Sullivan, arguably one of the top recruiting experts in the world, with this advice rich webinar.
Some of the exciting topics that will be covered during this webinar on becoming an exceptional recruiter include:
- The difference in the results produced by an exceptional recruiter compared to an average recruiter.
- How, by utilizing metrics and data, exceptional recruiters can take the guesswork out of determining the most effective sources, assessment approaches, and candidate closing approaches.
- The top 10 action steps that make all the difference in your recruiting results.
- How individual recruiters can determine which of your current recruiting approaches are working and not working.
- Common recruiting roadblocks and how to work around them.
- How you can dramatically improve your recruiting results by focusing on targeted employee referrals.
- Who are the benchmark firms with the most innovative and leading-edge recruiting practices that you can learn from?
- What are the trends and next practices that we can expect to see emerging over the next 18 months?